Sunday, July 29, 2007

Here it goes






I have succumbed to cousin pressure and am venturing into the world of blogging. Be patient and don't expect anything witty or wildly interesting until I get the hang of this.






Since I've named my blog "Gone to the dogs" I should start with the dogs.






Here is my current critter family:









They enjoy looking out the window and protecting the house from intruders....they are really good at getting rid of mailcarriers. Cali has no idea that she is 1/3 Tucker's size.








This is Cali a.k.a "The Princess". She loves to cuddle in my good duvet, sleeps on my bed and insits upon being carried up stairs that have no carpet. She's a picky eater and weighs around 10.5 lbs.




This is Tucker a.k.a. "Psycho Dog". He likes to chew anything with a plastic or wooden handle, he sleeps wherever he feels like and loves to hunt for squirrels and tennis balls (in the woods behind the tennis courts). He loves Timbits. His nickname at the Tim's driverthrough is 'drooler'. He's been known to eat plastic, wood, and moose fur. Tucker weighs around 38 lbs. Though he's not on the Wanted list, his picture has appeared on other blogs.

No comments: